Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Game Economy Analyst
- own the process of defining overall game economy,
- analyzing and understanding the game’s mechanics,
- building predictive models to forecast the possible results of any changes made to the game,
- tuning economy by creating A/B tests, analyzing the results and implement changes,
- identifying areas where monetization mechanics should be adjusted to ensure maximum performance,
- controlling the value of virtual currencies in the game,
- monitoring player balances to ensure the game economy is healthy,
- monitoring for exploits in the economy,
- working closely with the Product and the BI team.
- bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical knowledge in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or a similar field,
- great analytical abilities,
- excellent proficiency in Excel & SQL,
- ability to recognize trends and patterns,
- great problem solving-skills,
- an eye for detail,
- the ability to make clear recommendations based on data findings,
- very high level English is required
- teamwork & excellent communication skills,
- ability to work in a team,
- great communication skills.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- knowledge of Tableau,
- professional experience with Monetization/Product at a gaming company,
- understanding of social gaming behaviors,
- a passion for gaming.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV in English and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)