BoomBit Games is a world-renowned mobile games publisher and developer. Our games, spanning multiple different genres, all share high quality, inventiveness and innovativity. Titles like Dancing Line, Tiny Gladiators or Build a Bridge! are enjoyed by millions of fans each day, which makes us one of the best known publishers on App Store and Google Play. Our multi national team consists of over 150 experienced developers, whose creativity helps us keep pushing the boundaries of what is possible in mobile gaming.
We would like you to join us as a:
We invite you to work in Gdansk, we want to offer you:
- A stable employment in a company with over 20 years of experience in the market.
- A satisfactory compensation.
- Nice, familiar and laid-back atmosphere. Environment where everyone can have their opinion and freely voice it.
- Fifa, Tekken, Hearthstone tournaments, RPG sessions, board games, card games
- Access to a recording studio, ping-pong table and…
We expect from you:
- 2 years of experience as 3D artist
- 1 year of experience in the position technical artist
- At least 2 released games
- Required knowledge of the Unity
- Software knowledge 3DS Max and Maya
- Knowledge of: HLSL/GLSL, C#, Python
- Have experience with fields such as: Lightning, rendering, texturing, shading, VFX
- High soft skills and ease of ideas expression
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A deep understanding of art workflows
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Substance designer, Substance painter, Houdini
- Knowledge of mobile game industry
- Knowledge of MEL, MAX Script and C++
- Knowledge of API for 3Ds Max, Maya and/or Blender
- Create, automate and optimize efficient pipelines
- Create, tweak and tune shaders and lightning models
- Close cooperation with various departments and managers
- Optimization of assets performance
- Developing technical solutions to improve in-game visuals
- Assist in the training of artists according to pipelines created
- Create documentation and guides for all developed pipelines and solutions
If you think you're good with us apply here: email@example.com
Please include the following statement:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)"
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates.