dla Testronic Sp. z o.o. (Warszawa)
Praca stała Zarządzanie
As a global leader in Quality Assurance, Compliance, and Localization services for a notable array of industries; including media, entertainment, games, software, and consumer electronics, Testronic offers great career opportunities and employee benefits. We regularly look to fill testing and consultancy roles at all of our facilities. To find more, please look at www.testroniclabs.com.
We are currently looking for candidates to fulfill the position of LQA Project Coordinator in Warsaw office.
• organize monthly mentoring and goal setting sessions with Direct Reports
• establish clear, open and responsive communication with Clients and Games Management team
• liaise with Clients to ensure all required assets and information are received/relayed prior to the commencement of project testing
• coordinate the team on own projects with allocation and delegation of tasks as necessary; monitor timekeeping, billable overtime, etc.
• ensure projects KPIs and deadlines are met
• monitor bug databases, smart defect vetting delegation
• perform Technician and/or Lead duties when required
• min. 1-year experience in LQA environment as a Lead Technician and/or a Project Coordinator
• strong communication and interpersonal skills
• capability of pro-active leading and motivation of teams
• ability to work and make decisions under pressure
• punctual time-keeping
• flexibility and ready to work overtime if needed
Do you want to take the challenge and start your career in the most dynamic industry of entertainment?
Please add the following clause to your CV: „I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process at Testronic Sp. z o.o., 65A Julianowska Street , 05-500 Piaseczno (in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).”
Data publikacji: 2016-11-16
Liczba zgłoszeń: 3
Ofertę obejrzano: 285 razy