dla Gameloft Madrid (Madrid )
Praca stała Testowanie
Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft Madrid, the studio behind the mobile gaming hits Asphalt Xtreme, Gods of Rome and many other successful titles, is currently seeking a QA Coordinator!
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
Be part of the fast growing gaming industry and don't miss out on this great career opportunity and be a part of a young, dynamic and international video-games studio!
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
• Be the primary point of contact between the QA Studios, the production team and HQ for all QA matters.
• Define and validate with all parties the testing schedule.
• Ensure that tests are performed within the required time frame, and the testing schedule is followed.
• Ensure that bugs are described in a very explicit and detailed manner.
• Define/adjust the production priorities and assignment.
• Escalate the most critical or problematic issues to the game manager or the producer in charge.
• Respond to inquiries from Testers.
• Follow up on sending and reception of tests reports.
• Perform game checks to ensure tests are completed and exhaustive.
• Keep the test documentation updated.
• Monitor released games after launch and liaises with customer care to resolve any issues which arise.
• Create and fill out checklists.
• 2 years’ experience as a QA Lead or Manager
• Good knowledge of test procedures and certifications
• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office
• Well-developed observational and organizational skills
• Able to follow instructions
• Excellent leadership skills
• Keen interest in video games
• Familiar with the iOS and Android platforms
• Thorough and detail-oriented
• Good level of written and spoken English is a MUST.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why Join Gameloft Madrid?
• Opportunity to work in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games!
• Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere. International environment and open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world
• Permanent contract
• Full coverage with health insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Dynamic salary review, bonuses and other perks (Game room, ping pong table, free fruits and coffee, parties & joyful events…)
• Workshops, team building activities and free Spanish and English classes.
• Professional growth opportunities supported by a performance review process and a Training Plan.
• Excellent working conditions! Office situated in the very heart of Madrid with rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter with the reference “QA Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
Data publikacji: 2016-11-17
Liczba zgłoszeń: 0
Ofertę obejrzano: 310 razy