At GOG.com we are passionate gamers talking to other gamers and we are currently looking for a well organized Marketing Specialist, who is prepared to aim high and is a true gamer at heart. Get on board with us and support our Marketing team in making GOG.com even more awesome!
- Managing the release pipeline for new games and making sure they get the proper visibility on GOG.com channels and beyond.
- Becoming the main point of contact for our partners.
- Planning and executing special actions related to games releases. Coordinating them with other departments and within the team. You will then be responsible for analyzing the results of such actions, drawing conclusions and adjusting future plans.
- Identifying opportunities for growing and monetizing the GOG.com user base.
- Supporting the PR & Marketing team in a wide range of other projects whenever needed.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in e-commerce and online marketing, preferably in the digital distribution industry. More importantly though, we expect you to have a feel for gaming trends and an understanding of what gamers want.
- Be a passionate gamer with extensive knowledge about the titles available on GOG.com.
- Be able to analyze hard data (website traffic, conversions, sales data etc.), deliver in-depth insights, draw actionable conclusions, and conduct marketing actions.
- Be able to easily communicate and write in English.
- Have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills but at the same time have an open-mind throbbing with creativity.
- Be proactive, bring new ideas, always strive to do things better.
- Have a black belt in communication skills and be at the master level in compromising between all parties involved in a particular project.
- Work effectively under time pressure and not let it get to you.
- Be extremely well organized, able to plan ahead and always well prepared.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A competitive salary and great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A full-time job in our Warsaw, Poland headquarters.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English)
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."