dla Yggdrasil Gaming (Krakow)
Praca stała Inne
We are a rapidly expanding iGaming producer, looking for an IT Support Engineer to cover our expanding Technology and Development centre in Krakow. This entry-level position will allow you to start your career in the heart of a technology-centric environment where we get paid to build the most advanced, most kick-ass casino games for a living.
We have a wide range of technologies and platforms for you to get involved with, from Mac and PC to just about every handheld device on the market. We want someone who can navigate around the various issues that arise and support the new programs that we develop. If you are the go-to-guy for all your friends’ computer and IT issues and if you are the one that can use "Duck Tape" to turn the office chair into a jetpack, this is the job for you.
• Make sure that our workers can use their machines - that all cables are connected as they should be.
• Making orders for new components and installing it - from printer cartridges to brand new Cintiqs tablet installation, etc.
• Diagnose and fix issues in system infrastructure
• Install and configure software
• Knowledge of Microsoft OS and their applications for configuration and managing
• Network administration (basics)
• Ability to speak to co-workers and explain how an application works in simple terms
• 'MacGyver' skills - sometimes
• Proficient in English. It’s our main company language, PLUS there will be some questions from different offices across Europe heading your way.
• Stable employment within an international, well-established, yet extremely quickly growing company
• Very friendly and intellectually stimulating work environment
• Competitive salary
• Private healthcare – Luxmed
• Benefit system – Multisport card
• English lessons with an excellent native speaker
• Choose your own gear – you can select your hardware
• Access to the latest mobile devices
• Comfortable office in one of Krakow's hippest districts (Zabłocie) - we 're moving to an awesome new central Cracow office in Lubicz early next year
Yggdrasil is a fast paced gaming and platform iGaming service provider, building the best games in the world for the global iGaming industry. Now almost 100 people worldwide, we have offices in Malta, Stockholm, Gibraltar and Kraków.
The Polish Technical Organization was established in late July 2014, but has grown to a team of over 50. In the last five months our team has doubled and so have our obligations and support activities. Polish technical hub is the biggest part of Yggdrasil company, housing our Front End & Back End Development, Technical Art, Support and QA / testing teams. Focusing on delivering top quality digital products, we have a great place for you to come and learn, evolve and grow your IT career. If that is exciting, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com now. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Data publikacji: 2016-11-22
Liczba zgłoszeń: 2
Ofertę obejrzano: 247 razy