Senior Game Designer
Fuero Games Sp. z o.o. (Warszawa)
Fuero Games – gamedev studio specializing in development of crossplatform (web & mobile) games based on Unity 3D engine is looking for a Senior Game Designer. Work place at the company headquarters in Warsaw.
- Define the game vision and execute that vision with excellence.
- Provide creative & visionary oversight and direction for mobile games.
- Design fun features, immersive game mechanics and compelling story.
- Balance game entities, controls and responses.
- Analyze game features at an atomic level.
- Design strong social user experience to boost virality and social retention.
- Produce supporting documentation to be reviewed internally and externally.
- Anticipate threats to quality and innovation and work effectively with the team leads to mitigate.
- Oversee the integration of features and other designer’s work.
- Research competition and internal products to create benchmark, best practice and pitch for new social concepts.
- Team coordination: Assist production and programmers by working with other disciplines to deliver polished features.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Game Designer with 1 or more shipped titles (preferably free-to-play mobile games or RPGs for any platform).
- Ability to hold a strong creative vision while also adapting it to the market evolution.
- Understanding how a game works as a service for its customers and how the customers behave in it.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a MUST.
- Excellent analitical and mathematical skills.
- Demonstrable experience creating designs from scratch and balancing game mechanics.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of game design, including; gameplay, learning curve, motivation, difficulty balancing, pacing, reward and accessibility.
- Strong sensitivity to gameplay and game design, understanding how to build needs and emotions in the context of a game.
- Deep, up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market and social media, both web-based and on smartphones.
- Mastering of UI and flow prototyping tools (Photoshop, Flash, Visio, Justinmind).
- Proven experience in motivating and inspiring creative teams to deliver superb content.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Passion for all types of RPG and multiplayer games: board games, sports, MMO, ARG, street games, gambling and all genres of videogames.
- Previous experience as Community Manager.
- Degree in Psychology, Sociology or Cognitive Science.
- Good understanding of the network architectures: client/server, turn-based/real-time.
If you are:
- Ready to work in a team of talented oddballs.
- Diligent and responsible.
- Equipped in strong problem solving skills and pro-active, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Creative and passionate for games.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Willing to relocate to the amazing city of Warsaw in Poland.
If the answer for majority of those questions is yes:
- You are probably who we are looking for :)
- Feel free to contact us at your own risk for your own benefit.
- You will have lot of fun.
- You will be graciously and lavishly compensated for your efforts in real currency, hard currency and gacha packs.
- We will provide all the relocation assistance you might need.
- You will experience working in the best industry ever.
- Maybe you will learn something new and/or spread your wisdom?
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com with ["Senior Game Designer"] in the subject of the e-mail.
Zobacz więcej ofert dla Fuero Games Sp. z o.o.
Data publikacji: 2016-12-02
Liczba zgłoszeń: 1
Ofertę obejrzano: 273 razy