dla Reality Games (Kraków)
Praca stała Design
Reality Games is a new and exciting mobile gaming studio.
Landlord Real Estate Tycoon, TOP RANKED worldwide property trading game
Weather Gambler – Free to play gambling game about Weather
Speculate – Free to play Social Media Stock Market Game
We are based in Krakow, Poland, and we are seeking producers to help us develop our exciting games both current and new.
The successful candidates will have a strong background in economics and game design. Our GEDs will collaborate with teams of top location based game industry talent creating the next generation of exciting new mobile games as well as refining games in live services.
We are adding a Game Designer to define and drive successful economics in one or more games. This designer will oversee the in-game economy strategy as well as working hands-on with analytics to make informed decisions based on the numbers and ultimately ensure monetization success. We are looking for positive individuals who are inspired by working in a team setting and who naturally motivate those around them.
• Propose/execute strategies that successfully and measurably improve monetization
• Continuously analyze in-game economy strategies and propose methods to optimize and maximize game revenue
• Work closely with the production team to define and own game monetization strategies
• Evaluate game performance on all platforms to identify all monetization improvement opportunities and weaknesses
• Provide reports and weekly progress updates to all stakeholders involved
• Monitor the team throughout production to drive and define economy features
• Analyze competitors and engage in benchmarking
• Collaborate with the monetization and design teams to ensure quality and consistency of strategy in conjunction with player retention initiatives
• Establish meaningful insights from large data sets and analyze campaign efficacy through quality data analysis and reporting in coordination with Business Intelligence
• 1+ years of experience successfully monetizing browser-based or mobile online/social, games as a product manager or other related role
• Advanced understanding of social/online games and related monetization strategies
• Ability to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
• Strong understanding of video game mechanics and gameplay
• Exceptional work ethic and positive, inspiring attitude
• English verbal and written communications skills
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Why Join us?
• Excellent opportunity for professional growth
• The opportunity to establish the studio culture you feel best meets the needs of the employees and the company at large
• International environment including daily contact with other countries & cultures
• Opportunity to create diverse licensed and original IP games with exceptionally broad distribution
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send few words about yourself to email@example.com
Data publikacji: 2017-01-06
Liczba zgłoszeń: 0
Ofertę obejrzano: 429 razy