dla CD PROJEKT RED (Kraków)
Praca stała Design
CD PROJEKT RED was born out of raw passion for video games. Founded in 2013, the Krakow studio functions as a creatively independent studio working closely with the Warsaw team on it’s core properties including The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Cyberpunk 2077. At the moment, we are expanding our studio and we want to double or even triple our size in very short time.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a Junior Sandbox Designer, who will be responsible for designing and planning open world substance for the Cyberpunk 2077. Person on this position will be focused on designing and implementing open world missions, mechanics and communities essential for our current project. If you have extensive knowledge of open world games and want to face new challenge – join us!
• Designing and planning Sandbox content for the game.
• Planning assets required for creating Sandbox content.
• Implementing Sandbox elements in the game engine.
• Keeping high quality of Sandbox content in game.
• Cooperating with other departments.
• Creating design documentation for the project.
• Experience working on games as a Quest, Mission or Open World Designer.
• Extensive knowledge of open world games.
• Experience with game editors and game design tools.
• Proven exceptional narrative skills.
• Competence in visual scripting and basic scripting skills.
• Well ¬developed communications skills.
• Fluent verbal and written English
• Ability to work within a specified set of guidelines.
• Creativity and ability to bring your ideas to life.
• Positive attitude and teamwork spirit.
• Passion for games!
• A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
• A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
• A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
• Private health care & MultiSport card.
• From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
• An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Kraków, Poland. Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.
Data publikacji: 2017-01-09
Liczba zgłoszeń: 0
Ofertę obejrzano: 570 razy