Huuuge Games -- Global, fast growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social games and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions, are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casino truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Learn more about us from www.huuugegames.com.
PLAYER SUPPORT (NATIVE US)
As a Player Support for US region, your main task is to provide professional help to players and users based in the USA.
- resolve problems reported by the players from the US region to ensure the highest possible level of customer satisfaction,
- help in pointing out customer problems based on cultural differences,
- gather players' opinions which might support the production team during making improvements to the games,
- cooperate with production team to identify and fix potential support issues before new releases go live,
- help us to improve in house built tools designed to make the Player Support work easier and more streamlined.
- native US origin,
- great communication skills,
- excellent knowledge of social networking and netiquette,
- empathy and the ability to self-identify with players' problems,
- creative thinking and problem solving,
- dedication to bring the players the best support possible,
- passion for video games and knowledge of the casual, mobile and social game market.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- previous professional experience in similar position (customer service),
- practical experience with the Zendesk ticketing system,
- knowledge of mobile operating systems, iOS and Android.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accomodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)