dla QLOC S.A. (Warszawa)
Praca stała Programowanie
QLOC S.A. is recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, but we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform devs. Our team also includes over 300 specialists who are experienced in Quality Assurance, Localization and Art Design. We provide functional, compliance, localization and compatibility testing, translate and localize games in 30 languages, as well as deliver 2D and 3D graphics, characters and concept art. We usually don't blow our own trumpets, but just imagine you could work with "Hitman" or "Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen". Come along with us!
We are currently looking for a
GAME LOCALIZATION ENGINEER
Workplace: Warsaw, Poland
Reference Number: LOC
The person on this position will be responsible for the programming support of our localization projects.
• Preparing tools (i.e. to pack/unpack a game’s resources, to prepare the lockit in xls/xlsx format),
• Analyzing and converting different file formats,
• Preparing fonts (FontCreator),
• Converting different graphical formats and modifying graphics (i.e. in Adobe Photoshop CC),
• Converting different formats of audio and modifying audio files (i.e. in Adobe Audition CC, Sony
Sound Forge Pro),
• Converting different formats of video, modifying video files, adding subtitles (i.e. in Adobe
Premiere Pro CC, Adobe After Effects CC, Sony Vegas Pro),
• Preparing game installers (i.e. InstallShield, Inno Setup),
• Preparing installers for Steam,
• Introducing changes in existing source codes (i.e. adding support for new languages),
• Introducing changes in existing scripts that generate game assets (i.e. Ruby, Python).
• 2 or more years of C++ programming experience,
• Good knowledge of Visual Studio,
• Ability to solve project problems independently,
• Very good Polish (at least C1) and a good level of English (at least B2),
• Ability to work in a team and under time pressure.
• Passion for games,
• Experience in video game programming,
• Knowledge of C#, UE3/UE4 or Unity,
• Experience with one or more of the following platforms: Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP,
Wii U, Wii, DS, 3DS,
• MS Office suite familiarization,
• Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop CC, Audition CC, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC) suite
• Interesting and dynamic work in an experienced team,
• Competetive salary,
• Full-time contract or B2B cooperation,
• Flexible working hours,
• Work in a modern office building,
• Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities,
• Shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med,
• English classes,
• Possibility to develop your career and take part in trainings.
Should you be interested and meet our requirements, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Please write your name, surname and the phrase “LOC” in the subject field. We inform, that we will only contact selected candidates.
Also, please include the phrase: “I hereby authorize QLOC S.A. to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 29.08.1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item 922).”
Personal data sent in form of a CV will only be collected for the purposes of the recruitment process. Data administrator is declared as QLOC S.A, ul. Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, Poland. Candidates have the right to access their data and to correct them – by contacting the HR department on 22 355 74 60/ 22 355 74 32. Legal foundation: art. 221 labour code.
Zobacz więcej ofert dla QLOC S.A.
Data publikacji: 2017-04-21
Liczba zgłoszeń: 0
Ofertę obejrzano: 224 razy