dla CI Games S.A. (Warszawa)
Praca stała Programowanie
CI Games S.A. is looking for candidates that will take the role of:
• Have a clear understanding of development status at all times
• Own, update and manage technical project documentation, from Jira, Excel, Google docs among others
• Liaise with development staff on a daily basis - regular check-ins & reviews
• Ensure that the work gets done according to budget, quality and schedule
• Managing and preparing all paper work related to daily cooperation with internal team and external partners
• Track and schedule tasks as required
• Maintain project Risk log.
• Direct cooperation with Legal and Finance departments by preparing and providing all necessary documents (invoices, termsheets and contracts)
• Assist with Outsource requirements as required.
• Excellent organization skills, intelligent, reliable and keen
• A good eye for detail
• A desire and passion to make great games
• Demonstrate ambition for Personal growth, Company success and Game quality
• A natural problem solver
• A people person, able to interact with all levels of development and management staff
• A high level of communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have experienced at least 1 full game development cycle
• A keen gamer, up-to-date with latest titles and trends
• Ability to analyse and determine game quality
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel and Jira
Very attractive work in a very friendly office, excellent team and international environment
Attractive remuneration package and social benefits (Medical insurance, Sport card, Reimbursable lunches, fruits,snacks and cold drinks, English lessons classes)
Support in relocation
If you are willing to take this job, please send us your CV in English on the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add to your CV the following formula: „I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection data passed on the following date: 29.08.97r. Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883”.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Data publikacji: 2017-05-19
Liczba zgłoszeń: 1
Ofertę obejrzano: 155 razy