dla QLOC SA (Warszawa)
Praca stała Design
QLOC S.A. is recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, but we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform devs. Our team also includes over 300 specialists who are experienced in Quality Assurance, Localization and Art Design. We provide functional, compliance, localization and compatibility testing, translate and localize games in 30 languages, as well as deliver 2D and 3D graphics, characters and concept art. We usually don't blow our own trumpets, but just imagine you could work with Hitman or Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Come along with us!
Currently we are looking for a professional to join our team as a:
Place of work:
QLOC’s Head Office, ul. Krakowiaków 50, Warsaw, Poland.
We are looking for a Level Designer to work on an FPS action game with RPG elements. A Level Designer will be responsible for creating levels for semi-open world game, with nonlinear player progression path. Game is being created with Unreal Engine 4 technology.
• Designing, building and maintaining levels for the game:
o Concept planning – creating level vision and initial layout, player character progression path and goals
o Building level layout – iterating from simple blockout to final level layout
o Designing gameplay aspects of the level - player progression path and goals, enemy encounters placement and balance, unique level events
o Work on technical aspects of the level creation – level streaming, optimization
o Gameplay scripting - gameplay events, combat encounters, NPC handling
o Ability to iterate on level elements upon feedback
• Supervising and executing level vision during its production
• Cooperating with other departments team members (Design, Art, Tech).
• At least 2+ years of experience as a Level Designer
• Experience in single player focused experience
• At least one shipped game for current or previous consoles generation
• Experience with Unreal / CryEngine technology or similar
• Ability to work and cooperate in interdisciplinary team (Design, Art, Tech)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Wide knowledge about current game trends and solutions
• Experience in FPS games
• Experience as a Game Designer working on game mechanics and systems
• English language skills at B2 level
• work in a professional team atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies;
• full-time contract with a competitive salary;
• comfortable workplace in a modern office building;
• friendly work environment;
• shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities;
• shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med;
• English language lessons for furthering skills;
• fresh fruit delivery and great coffee.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add your name, surname and “LDS” to the mail subject line.
Also, please include the phrase: “I hereby authorize QLOC S.A. to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 29.08.1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item 922).”
Personal data sent in form of a CV will only be collected for the purposes of the recruitment process. Data administrator is declared as QLOC S.A, ul. Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, Poland. Candidates have the right to access their data and to correct them – by contacting the HR department on 22 355 74 60/ 22 355 74 32. Legal foundation: art. 221 labour code.
Zobacz więcej ofert dla QLOC SA
Data publikacji: 2017-06-16
Liczba zgłoszeń: 0
Ofertę obejrzano: 387 razy