Gameplay Programmer UE4
Layopi Games (Warsaw)
Layopi Games is a new company located in Warsaw, currently working on its first title(TPP) for PC and consoles.
Since the project has progressed into next stage of development we are looking for a skillful Gameplay programmer to boost our team effort.
- Collaborating with designers to design and prototype game mechanics
- Throw out the ideas that don’t work, and polish the heck out of the ones that do
- 2+ years experience in GameDev
- At least one shipped title
- Good UE4 knowledge
- C++ and Blueprints proficiency
- Experience in one or more of the following elements:AI, animation, camera, cutscene implementation, combat, items, locomotion, physics, progression, spawning, and UI.
- Not afraid of taking nebulous requests sometimes, fishing out software requirements, building a plan, and sharing your progress.
- Capable of working in a team environment
- Shipped title on Consoles
- Very good salary - depending on skill level and experience
- Real influence on various aspects of the game - the game is being made by the whole team - your opinion counts!
- Challenging project - TPP with lots of combat and cutscenes!
- Friendly team and work environment
- Core hours 11-16
To apply, please send a resume and a link to your portfolio.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Zobacz więcej ofert dla Layopi Games
Data publikacji: 2017-09-12
Liczba zgłoszeń: 0
Ofertę obejrzano: 86 razy