dla QLOC S.A. (Warszawa)
Praca stała Inne
QLOC S.A. is recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, but we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform devs. Our team also includes over 300 specialists who are experienced in Quality Assurance, Localization and Art Design. We provide functional, compliance, localization and compatibility testing, translate and localize games in 30 languages, as well as deliver 2D and 3D graphics, characters and concept art. We usually don't blow our own trumpets, but just imagine you could work with Hitman or Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Come along with us!
Currently we are looking for a person to join us as a:
Place of work:
QLOC’s Head Office, ul. Krakowiaków 50, Warsaw, Poland.
THE PERSON WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
• Taking care of the company's image,
• Preparing company’s promotion plan for the year, budgets, final documents, analysis of P&L forecasts,
• Conceptualizing, creating and implementing strategic communication campaigns,
• Provide communications support and counsel to various teams within the organization,
• Internal communication, intra-company news, newsletters, brand book,
• Building relations and managing everyday partnerships with influencers, bloggers and other media,
• Building a strong brand image in online media, fb, twitter, LI,
• Monitoring the effectiveness of PR campaigns, interviews, contacts with partners,
• Preparing promotional plans for individual titles,
• Brand positioning, visual communication, website design, idea, layout, template, new updates on the site, creation of the whole content of the site, coordination of interprofessional communication, clippings, media mentions, fb campaigns for HR.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• At least 3 years of experience in a relevant role,
• Higher education degree,
• Knowledge of video game industry, not games only,
• Ability to work under time pressure,
• MS Office suite proficiency and editing skills,
• Open for occassional travel,
• Excellent communication skills in Polish and English (C2), both speaking and writing,
• Excellent knowledge on communication theory, publishing, social media, new technologies, applications, website traffic, analytics,
• Fluency in creating diverse forms of communication,
• Work in accordance with the recommendations of the Board,
• High sensitivity to graphics, preparation of materials in accordance with the guidelines of the Board,
• The ability to support their own intuition with accurate data (communication psychology, broad research, A/B-tests, verification on target group),
• Creativity, proactivity and initiative topped by outstanding organizational and problem solving skills.
• Full-time or B2B contract with a satisfying salary,
• Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities,
• Shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med,
• English language lessons for furthering skills,
• Comfortable workplace in a modern office building,
• Friendly work environment,
• Interesting job with challenging tasks,
• Flexible working hours,
• Fresh fruit delivery and great coffee.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add your name, surname and „PR” to the mail subject line. We kindly inform that we will contact only the selected candidates.
Please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize QLOC S.A. to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 29.08.1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item 922).”
Personal data sent in form of a CV will only be collected for the purposes of the recruitment process. Data administrator is declared as QLOC S.A, ul. Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, Poland. Candidates have the right to access their data and to correct them – by contacting the HR department on 22 355 74 60/ 22 355 74 32. Legal foundation: art. 22(1) labour code.
Zobacz więcej ofert dla QLOC S.A.
Data publikacji: 2017-10-11
Liczba zgłoszeń: 0
Ofertę obejrzano: 636 razy