CI Games (Warsaw)
CI Games S.A. is an international publisher, developer and distributor of interactive entertainment products with sales in more than 50 countries worldwide. It was established in 2002 and has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since November 2007. CI Games operates publishing and distribution offices in Poland, United States, Germany & Canada. The consistency of CI Games’ business model allowed for its continued growth, and its global presence distinguishing it as one of the most dynamically developing companies in the industry.
Currently we are looking for a highly experienced person to join our team in Warsaw for the position of:
- Track the status of individual tasks and of the engineering department as a whole. Identify potential delays. Present and implement mitigation strategies. Be able to present an accurate picture of the status of engineering on any task at any given time.
- Collaborate with producers to organize and present the engineering schedule to upper management in an effective form. Highlight top priorities, opportunities and risks.
- Help producers to allocate resources to specific engineering tasks according to priorities, workload and expertise.
- Review code committed by the engineering teams.
- Provide prompt and constant feedback to subordinates and peers. Flag issues and communicate engineering achievements.
- Spread knowledge, experience and the passion for building great products.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as game programmer
- Expert knowledge of C++ ;
- Experience developing games for consoles
- Familiarity with leading 3D-engines, tools and pipelines;
- Detail-oriented, problem solving ability;
- Knowledge of core videogame technologies
- Awareness of trends and new technologies
- Leadership and communication skills
- A very attractive and friendly work environment with a great team of international people.
- Attractive remuneration package and social benefits (Medical insurance; gym card; reimbursable lunches; fruits, snacks and cold drinks; English classes).
- Support in relocation to Poland.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add to your CV the following formula: ”I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended."
Zobacz więcej ofert dla CI Games
Data publikacji: 2017-12-06
Liczba zgłoszeń: 0
Ofertę obejrzano: 178 razy