Hi! We’re Playsoft, a mobile game development company of 40 based in Gdansk, Poland. We’ve been around for 13 years working exclusively in mobile games, developing our own IPs like Bladelords, Tour de France, Roland Garros, Money Drop and working with top publishers like EA, Square Enix, Scopely, Nickelodeon, Konami and many more.We believe that life is more fun if you play games and even better if you create them. If you feel the same, join us and start the most exciting journey in your career!
We are looking for a Product Owner!
- Establishes a shared vision of the product between the team and stakeholders
- Takes the responsibility for the long-term schedule of the game’s development, using the metrics from team output and the product backlog. Continuously prioritizes and refines the product backlog
- Participates in all Scrum meetings
- Is a member of the Scrum team and can take on team tasks
- Accepts or rejects sprint results
- Communicates status externally
- Ensures that the items in the backlog are relevant to their features, or that their features are dependent on, tracked, sized and prioritized accurately
- Follows the budget and reports progress to stakeholders
- At least 3 years of XP in leading the production of Free to Play Mobile Games
- Fluent English (full proficiency)
- Perfect communication skills
- Strong data analysis capacities
- Ability to follow a budget
- Nimble, result oriented, able to go out of his/her comfort zone
- Perfect knowledge of the mobile gaming market. Ability to deconstruct the main F2P successes of the last 5 years in terms of gameplay loop, metagame and monetization triggers
- Passion for mobile games and a smart vision of the mobile game industry and the free2play economy
- Solid understanding and practice of agile methodologies is a plus.
- Attractive salary
- Private medical care
- Relocation package and assistance with the relocation process
- From 20 to 26 days of paid holidays per year
- Employment contract of any type (according to your preferences)
- Work in a dynamic environment with the best Agile practices and putting emphasis on your self-improvement
- Opportunity to work with the world’s leading game publishers (like EA, Konami, Square Enix) during their development processes
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee
- Modern office with relax room which includes: arcade cabinet with classical games, darts, table tennis, Xbox, PS4, lego wall, board games
If you are interested in our offer please contact us at email@example.com
Please include the following statement in your application:
I hereby agree for processing of my personal data contained in my job application for the necessary needs of the ongoing and any future recruitment processes carried out by Playsoft Sp. z o.o. based in Gdańsk in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014 No 0, item 1182 with further amendments).
Expressing the above consent is entirely voluntary and you have the right to withdraw it at any time.