Layopi Games (Warsaw)
Grafika i animacja
Layopi Games is a new company located in Warsaw, currently working on its first title(TPP) for PC and consoles.
Since the project has progressed into next stage of development we are looking for a skillful Lighting Artist to boost our team effort.
- Creating both the exterior and interior lighting within environments and cutscenes..
- Post processing; color grading, exposure, SSAO, bloom, tone mapping curves etc.
- Prototyping the use of lighting technology to reach the visual targets defined by the art direction.
- Contributing to the development and placement of special effects related to lighting and atmosphere, such as light flares, fog, god rays and camera optics.
- Placing and adjustment of light sources within the environment.
- Skilled at balancing visual quality considering performance requirements.
- 2+ years experience as a Lighting Artist/Level Artist/Graphic Artist
- Basic understanding of level design and game mechanics.
- Previous experience in level lighting in UE4.
- At least one shipped title.
- Experience with software such as Blender, Maya, Sketchup or ZBrush.
- Technical knowledge of UE4.
- Shipped title on console.
- Very good salary - depending on skill level and experience.
- Real influence on various aspects of the game - the game is being made by the whole team - your opinion counts!
- Challenging project - TPP with lots of combat and cutscenes!
- Friendly team and work environment.
- Location near Metro Wilanowska.
- Core hours 11-16.
To apply, please send a resume and a link to your portfolio.
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test in UE4.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Zobacz więcej ofert dla Layopi Games
Data publikacji: 2018-06-11
Liczba zgłoszeń: 1
Ofertę obejrzano: 163 razy