Technical Artist - Materials
Infinity Ward Poland (Kraków)
Grafika i animacja
Infinity Ward, developer of numerous award winning games, is seeking a Technical Artist focusing on Materials, with experience in game development and an interest in working with next-generation technologies. If you are a skilled Technical Artist and have experience shipping AAA titles with extremely realistic materials, then we are looking for you!
Location: Kraków, Poland
- Work early in the process with our core graphics engine team on new features and make sure the new tech is delivered to highest possible quality on visuals and performance.
- Create example content and help establish best practices for achieving visually stunning scenes
- Document new material/shading features and help artists become effective at using them
- Create and manage test suites of content for the core rendering engine team
- Help diagnose shading and material issues in production levels
- Help identify opportunity for improved artist debugging tools and techniques
- 4+ years of experience on current console hardware
- Solid understanding of Physically Based Rendering, and rules for content creation.
- Excellent working knowledge of common photorealistic industry rendering programs, and ability to create ground truth examples to support our core graphics engine team in development of improvements and features.
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Substance Designer/Painter, and similar tools
- Ability to diagnose visual issues and fix them
- Understanding and experience with creating lighting within a pre-baked light map pipeline
- Understanding of image compression methods
- Experience with working with layered materials to achieve high fidelity results.
- Experience with Photography a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both Artists and Programmers in a large team
- Work samples must show excellent materials and lighting response made for next generation console games
- Experience with one or more scripting/programming languages. i.e. Python
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to:
Please also include the following statement with your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the job offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment under the Data Protection Act 1997 (Dz. U. no. 133, item 883)
Zobacz więcej ofert dla Infinity Ward Poland
Data publikacji: 2018-06-14
Liczba zgłoszeń: 2
Ofertę obejrzano: 304 razy