Technical Artist - Photogrammetry
Infinity Ward Poland (Kraków)
Grafika i animacja
Infinity Ward, developer of numerous award winning games, is seeking a Technical Artist focusing on Photogrammetry, with experience in game development and an interest in working with next-generation technologies. If you are a skilled Technical Artist and have experience shipping titles with visually stunning realistic scenes, then we are looking for you!
Location: Kraków, Poland
- Work early in the process with our core graphics engine team on new features and make sure the new tech is delivered to highest possible quality on visuals and performance.
- Push photogrammetry to the highest possible quality level while working within performance and memory constraints.
- Create and manage test suites of content for the core rendering engine team
- Improve and streamline existing processes where possible.
- Scout and plan trips to capture content based on the needs of production
- 4+ years of experience in on current console hardware
- Strong modeling skills, evaluation of model performance and efficient use of uv space, etc.
- Strong Photography skills, and understanding of what’s required to get high quality consistent results.
- Experience with photogrammetry processing tools such as Reality Capture, and Agisoft Photoscan
- Experience with one or more scripting/programming languages in order to support processing of data
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to:
Please also include the following statement with your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the job offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment under the Data Protection Act 1997 (Dz. U. no. 133, item 883)
Zobacz więcej ofert dla Infinity Ward Poland
Data publikacji: 2018-06-14
Liczba zgłoszeń: 0
Ofertę obejrzano: 313 razy