Lead Technical Artist
Infinity Ward Poland (Kraków)
Grafika i animacja
Infinity Ward, developer of numerous award winning games, is seeking a Lead Technical Artist, with experience in game development and an interest in working with next-generation technologies. If you are a Lead Technical Artist and have experience shipping AAA titles with visually stunning graphics and efficient pipelines, then we are looking for you!
Location: Kraków, Poland
- Work early in the process with our core graphics engine team on new features and make sure the new tech is delivered to highest possible quality on visuals and performance.
- Lead and guide a small team of Technical Artists in support of these efforts.
- Prototype new methods and features in external tools as proof of concept
- Push our graphics technology to the highest possible quality
- Create example content and help establish best practices for achieving visually stunning scenes
- Work with, and help guide the IW development staff on proper usage of our graphics technology in our titles
- 7+ years of experience on current console hardware shipping AAA games
- Solid understanding of the entire graphics pipeline from modeling and shading, through vfx, lighting, and post processing
- Understanding of performance diagnostics and methods of debugging complex scenes
- Experience with one or more scripting/programming languages, and the ability to write tools as needed to massage content into the game effectively
- Working knowledge of common artist tools – Maya, 3DS Max, Houdini, Photoshop, Substance, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both Artists and Programmers in a large team
- Work samples must show excellent graphics for next generation console games
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to:
Please also include the following statement with your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the job offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment under the Data Protection Act 1997 (Dz. U. no. 133, item 883)
Zobacz więcej ofert dla Infinity Ward Poland
Data publikacji: 2018-06-14
Liczba zgłoszeń: 1
Ofertę obejrzano: 322 razy