UE4 Technical Artist
Layopi Games (Warsaw)
Grafika i animacja
Layopi Games is a new company located in Warsaw, currently working on “Devil’s Hunt” for PC, PS4, XBOX ONE.
Since the project has progressed into next stage of development we are looking for a skillful UE4 Technical Artist to boost our team effort.
- Being Unreal Engine guru - technically mentoring the whole team of artists and level designers.
- Solving technical and pipeline issues.
- Verifying that game assets coincide with technical requirements.
- Managing various aspects of the game performance(assets, levels and blueprints).
- Optimization for Consoles and PC.
- Creating complex materials for characters, assets and FX’s.
- Managing the project files structure.
- Creating simple graphics assets.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement.
- Perfect knowledge of technical aspects of UE4.
- At least one shipped title on consoles(PS4,XBOXONE).
- Previous work as a technical artist, gameplay programmer or relevant.
- Self-driven, responsible, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Creating fast blueprint prototypes.
- Familiar with creating import/export tools and/or plug-ins.
- Experience and knowledge in Maya, Substance, Houdini.
- Very good salary - depending on skill level and experience.
- Real influence on various aspects of the game - the game is being made by the whole team - your opinion counts!
- Challenging project - TPP with lots of combat and cutscenes!
- Friendly team and work environment.
- Location near Metro Wilanowska.
- Core hours 11-16.
To apply, please send a resume and a link to your portfolio.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Zobacz więcej ofert dla Layopi Games
Data publikacji: 2019-02-04
Liczba zgłoszeń: 1
Ofertę obejrzano: 622 razy