dla CI Games S.A. (Warszawa)
Praca stała Design
CI Games is a worldwide publisher and developer of interactive entertainment. Our portfolio includes action games, RPG, FPS and simulators. Games are our passion, which we want to share with you!
For our office in Warsaw, we are looking for candidate that will take the role of:
Senior Game Designer
• Design levels, game mechanics and scenarios that reflect the game's vision;
• Writes game scripts, design documents;
• Introduce feedback for general game improvement
• Anticipates, identifies and articulates problem areas and develops preventative solutions.
• Min. 4 years of Game Design experience;
• Excellent knowledge of gameplay mechanics and games features
• Gain current games market knowledge
• Familiarity with leading 3D-engines, tools to create maps and scripts (e.g.Unreal, CryEngine, etc.);
• Analytical way of thinking
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
• Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
• Open and creative mind,
• Passion and wide interest towards game development industry
• Team-work oriented with leadership skills
If you are willing to take this job, please send us your CV in English on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula:
“I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in my application documents by CI Games S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-351) at ul. Zajęcza 2B, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process and for subsequent recruitments for employees and co-workers of CI Games S.A.”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
Data publikacji: 2018-07-12
Liczba zgłoszeń: 1
Ofertę obejrzano: 172 razy