Kalamba Games is an international games studio based in Malta and Krakow, focusing on providing slots and casino content to the real money gaming and social casino markets..
Calling all dynamic and creative Java Game Server Developers, who want to join an ambitious, international gaming company.
- Architecting our RGS framework, in conjunction with the COO and external partners
- Designing the server side of our industry-leading promotional tools
- Development of new game servers with a fast-paced and eager new team
- Working with distribution partners to integrate our games and expand the company
- Very good knowledge of Java 8 in an enterprise environment
- Experience in development on systems where security and reliability are major concerns
- Experience in SQL, database management and basic optimization
- DevOps experience (micro-services environment setup, logging and monitoring tools, CI/CD)
- Disciplined approach to automated testing to ensure high quality of code that is developed and maintained over a long time frame
- Good english – both written and spoken
Not necessary but skills good to have:
- You have ideally worked in a senior role leading or guiding other developers, and have ideally worked with external partners in delivering projects
- You are ideally familiar with Cloud deployments such as AWS, Azure, etc
- You are familiar with and have experience developing Microservices architecture
- Experience in games or casino games industry
WHAT WE OFFER:
- full-time contract (B2B)
- competitive salary based on experience
- flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
- opportunities for international travel
- very friendly and relaxed studio atmosphere
- modern office near Błonia with fruits, coffee, shower and more!
We are experienced, well-funded and comfortable in the knowledge that we are heading in the right direction. We know where the gaps in the market lie and are on track to plug them. We are growing fast and have already been identified within the industry as the company to keep an eye on and as the “next big success story”.
- Do you want to work with industry experts, be nurtured, encouraged and given the opportunity to become one yourself?
- Do you want to work in a dynamic, agile environment where pro-active attitudes, thinking “out of the box”, creativity and “being yourself” are rewarded?
- Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, where we reward our team with knowledge, career progression, great salaries and share options?
- Do you want the opportunity to work in awesome Krakow or be based in warm climates where you can do your work with the sun on your face and an exotic cocktail in hand?
If so, we are looking for you..
We are not interested in 9-5 clock watchers. Our ethos and culture is simple. We play and work hard. We have leaders who are there to support you and help release your full potential. We love success but we also celebrate failures. We don’t believe in blame cultures or finger pointing but the opportunities and knowledge that comes from collectively finding the solution. We are strict but fair and are always willing to go the extra mile for our team. We want you to have as much fun as you want, play as hard as you want but as long as you get the job done on time, everyone will love you.
If you want to be part of the next great success story, then contact us and we’ll get the ball rolling.
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org