Kalamba Games is an on of the fastest growing international games studio based in Malta and Krakow, focusing on providing slots and casino content to the real money gaming and social casino markets...
- Adding new and improving existing features in our portfolio
- Ensuring proper functionality and performance of our games
- Working with development team to create project delivery schedules
- Work individually as well as collaborate with the team to design, develop and test high quality games
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent OR relevant experience
- Experience with React, PixiJs and Test engines
- Familiarity with React workflows like Redux
- Ability to use Version Control Systems (git)
Not necessary but skills nice to have:
- GitHub profile to see some contributions
- Basic understanding of Canvas API and WebGL
- Any experience working with PixiJS rendering engine
- Familiarity with Babel/Webpack
- React-PixiJS bridge
- Good English – both written and spoken
- Experience in games or casino games industry
- Good communication-and problem solving skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- full-time contract (B2B) which includes 26 days paid holidays
- competitive salary based on experience
- flexible work schedule and working from home (home office) - work-life balance is important to us
- opportunities for international travel
- very friendly and relaxed studio atmosphere
- modern office near Błonia with fruits, great coffee (we have coffee machine but we drink also alternatives), shower and more!
We are experienced, well-funded and comfortable in the knowledge that we are heading in the right direction. We know where the gaps in the market lie and are on track to plug them. We are growing fast and have already been identified within the industry as the company to keep an eye on and as the “next big success story”.
- Do you want to work with industry experts, be nurtured, encouraged and given the opportunity to become one yourself?
- Do you want to work in a dynamic, agile environment where pro-active attitudes, thinking “out of the box”, creativity and “being yourself” are rewarded?
- Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, where we reward our team with knowledge, career progression, great salaries and share options?
- Do you want the opportunity to work in awesome Krakow or be based in warm climates where you can do your work with the sun on your face and an exotic cocktail in hand?
If so, we are looking for you..
We are not interested in 9-5 clock watchers. Our ethos and culture is simple. We play and work hard. We have leaders who are there to support you and help release your full potential. We love success but we also celebrate failures. We don’t believe in blame cultures or finger pointing but the opportunities and knowledge that comes from collectively finding the solution. We are strict but fair and are always willing to go the extra mile for our team. We want you to have as much fun as you want, play as hard as you want but as long as you get the job done on time, everyone will love you.
If you want to be part of the next great success story, then contact us and we’ll get the ball rolling.
E-mail us at: email@example.com