dla Tate Multimedia (Warszawa)
Praca stała Programowanie
Tate Multimedia S.A. is a Poland-based international independent developer and game publisher. Studio maintain close partnerships with major players in sector: Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo. Company is publishing games on all major platforms, and developing an exclusive titles. In the past Tate Multimedia developed license-based games for major publishers in Europe (Koch Media, Atari), but now team is focusing on developing their own brands.
Studio operates according to the “house of ideas” model on an everyday basis, which means no idea is off the table allowing developers to have the creative freedom to continually seek new, daring, and even risky projects.
Tate Multimedia offers a job for a talented and ambitious person who’d like to take on a decision-making technical position. We are looking for a strongly motivated person, with knowledge and experience, able to effectively pursue set goals.
Technical Director will be responsible for managing the team of programmers, ranging from leads to juniors, executing ambitious projects of games for consoles of latest generation. A lot to deal with, great challenges and even greater the satisfaction. We are developing several projects at a time. In first place TD is to decide about technology solutions, which the programming team should consider for all games developed by Tate Multimedia.
We are looking for a person with minimum senior level of experience (not less than 7 years in gaming industry and at least 2 finished console projects), who would like to develop his/her career and take a leading role with the responsibility for others and for the technological advancement of the company.
• Technological supervision over all gaming projects both internal and external
• Leading the team of programmers, defining goals and tasks, motivating the team. Indicating the direction of development and pointing right solutions and best practices.
• Close cooperation with other directors to coordinate, communicate and improve the understanding of developed projects across the whole company
• Time estimation for particular projects, time optimization through proper management
• Tech advisory on new projects
• Proactive approach
• Perfect programming skills and knowledge of C++
• 7 years of experience in gaming industry, at least two finished games on “big” consoles on a Tech Director, Lead Programmer or Senior Programmer position
• At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 2 year experience with Unreal Engine
• Experience in developing game engines
• English language allowing fluent communication
• Desire to develop action adventure games
• Experience in creating multiplayer games
• Possibility of increasing qualifications
• Work with the team of pros and people with passion for games
• Benefits (multisport and medical card)
• Game library – research, inspiration and entertainment in one place
• Work in the modern office and environment
• Work contract with full social package
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary in accordance to Your experience and skills
Interested persons please send the application by e-mail to:
Please include the following clause in your application:
I give my consent to Tate Multimedia S.A., processing my personal data contained in my job offer letter in order to carry out the recruitment procedure, pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016.
We will respond to selected applications. Thank you.
Data publikacji: 2019-02-19
Liczba zgłoszeń: 6
Ofertę obejrzano: 435 razy