For publishers and developers, QLOC is a first-class service provider that ensures peace of mind, because only QLOC guarantees quality delivered on time.
Although we’re recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform devs. Our team includes over 350 professionals who are specializing in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization. We provide functional, compliance, localization and compatibility testing, translate and localize games in 30 languages, as well as offer co-development and remastering services. Hall of fame? Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PC port), Tales of Zestiria (PS4 and PC ports), Devil May Cry series (Xbox One and PS4), Resident Evil 4 and 6 for PC, RiME (PC and Xbox One development), Dark Souls Remastered (PC, Xbox One, PS4) – and many, many more.
We are currently looking for a
CO-DEV PROGRAMMER (C++)
Workplace: QLOC’s Head Office, ul. Krakowiaków 50, Warsaw, Poland
- We are looking for experienced programmers, ideally with solid game-dev background. You will be responsible for designing and programming large parts of games and will be working with other disciplines to produce technical solutions that match design requirements. This position is open and available for multiple advancement and experience levels – from industry veterans to less experienced candidates.
Desired skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of C++ with a minimum of two years’ commercial experience,
- Documented involvement in a game development,
- Experience with UE4, Unity or other commercial game engine,
- Good knowledge and practical experience in one or more of the following: Graphics, Physics, Gameplay, Networking, AI,
- Excellent problem solving skills,
- Strong math skills (especially analytic geometry),
- Ability to work in a team,
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and/or Polish.
- C#, Python, Lua,
- Experience with console development,
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Full-time or B2B contract,
- State-of-the-art technology,
- Flexible working hours,
- Friendly and creative working environment,
- No crunch philosophy,
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities,
- Shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med,
- English, Japanese or Russian classes,
- Fresh fruit delivery and great coffee,
- Modern office building with chillout spaces,
- Relocation assistance,
- Epic team building events and parties.
The position will be based in our office in Warsaw, Poland. Should you be interested and meet our requirements, please send us an e-mail with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, surname and “CO-DEV” reference code in the e-mail Subject field.
Pursuant to Article 13 par.1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “Regulation”), we would like to inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is QLOC S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warsaw.
- You can contact the data protection officer of QLOC S.A. by electronic mail at the address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data are processed for the purpose of the recruitment procedure based on your consent for their processing by QLOC S.A. The legal basis for their processing is Article 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the Regulation.
- The categories of personal data which are processed by QLOC S.A. include: your name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, residence address, education, background and experience, skills.
- Your personal data will be transferred to the following entities:
a) External service providers who provide QLOC S.A. with internal communication and internal data sharing tools,
b) External service providers who manage electronic mail communication,
c) External service providers who render legal, tax, accounting or audit services to QLOC S.A
- We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
- Your personal data will be stored for three years.
- You are entitled to access your personal data, correct the data, delete them, demand limitation of their processing, transfer the data, bring objection against data processing, withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment, which does not affect compliance of data processing exercised under the consent before its withdrawal.
- All requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of the consent for personal data processing means that the recruitment procedure cannot be conducted.
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint to UODO (Personal Data Protection Office) if you decide that processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the Regulation.
- Provision of your personal data is voluntary but it is required for you to participate in the recruitment procedure conducted by QLOC S.A. Refusal to give consent for processing of your personal data by QLOC S.A. will prevent your participation in that procedure.
- If you want us to store your CV in our database, you should add the following consent: “I agree for QLOC S.A. to process personal data contained in my recruitment submission for the purpose of recruitment in the future.”