Layopi Games (Warsaw)
Layopi Games is a new company located in Warsaw, currently working on “Devil’s Hunt” for PC, PS4, XBOX ONE.
Since the project has progressed into next stage of development we are looking for a skillful Environment Artist to boost our team effort.
- Connect the level design team with 3d artist team.
- Provide graphic artists with white boxes of needed asset sets.
- Manage level look while still taking care of performance.
- Collaborate with concept artist, level designers and graphic artist.
- Ability to create fast, rough modular models based on the level layout.
- Previous experience as a Level Artist/Mesher/Graphic Artist.
- Understanding of level design and game mechanics.
- Blender 3D as the main tool for modelling.
- Good knowledge of level workflow in UE4.
- Basic knowledge of Perforce workflow
- Ability to quickly create whitebox assets
- Shipped title, preferably on console.
- Experience with software such as Maya, Sketchup or ZBrush.
- Technical knowledge of UE4.
- Previous experience in level lighting.
- Very good salary - depending on skill level and experience.
- Real influence on various aspects of the game - the game is being made by the whole team - your opinion counts!
- Challenging project - TPP with lots of combat and cutscenes!
- Friendly team and work environment.
- Location near Metro Wilanowska.
- Core hours 11-16.
To apply, please send a resume and a link to your portfolio.
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test in UE4.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Zobacz więcej ofert dla Layopi Games
Data publikacji: 2019-02-04
Liczba zgłoszeń: 8
Ofertę obejrzano: 347 razy