dla Artifex Mundi (Katowice)
Praca stała Inne
We're looking for an experienced Community Manager to work with our PR/Marketing Team.
What will be your key responsibilities?
• Building a community and relationships with its members in supported international social media channels
• Creating content and opportunities to keep communities thriving and happy
• Engaging community members daily
• Actively seeking out influencers and establishing contacts with them
• Building awareness and trust in the Artifex Mundi brand, and brands of released games, on a large variety of social media channels, including: Facebook, Twitter, snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn, forums and others
• Creating and running social media campaigns to acquire new users
• Cooperation with brand management & marketing & PR teams to synchronize communication activities
• Cooperation with all company departments in order to obtain content
• Monitoring discussions, responding to users in real time
What are our requirements?
• Advanced fluency in English
• Experience in managing communication in social media
• Good knowledge of video games industry
• Ingenuity, creativity, proactivity and the ability to think "outside the box"
• Zen attitude & Self-reliance
• Ease of making new contacts and keeping them
• Ability to conduct presentations and appear in front of camera
What can we offer you?
• Salary adequate to skills and experience
• Contract type adapted to your needs
• Flexible working hours
• Budget for training
• Corporate trips to conferences and workshops
• Corporate integration events
• Chillout Room: billiards, darts, table football, consoles and steam with a library of ~2000 titles
Data publikacji: 2018-12-18
Liczba zgłoszeń: 12
Ofertę obejrzano: 596 razy