dla 8Bit Studio (Kraków)
Praca stała Programowanie
Our Client is a full-service virtual reality studio headquartered in Abu Dhabi. Their main service offerings include virtual reality experiences for video games , education and entertainment. Their team of veterans has an extensive experience in game development and has worked for companies that include Ubisoft, Activision and Square Enix.
We are currently looking for a Senior Developer to join their development studio in Krakow, Poland.
• Excellent knowledge of Unreal Engine 4/ C++ and/or Unity
• Successfully shipped at least two VR experiences or successful game titles
• Solid understanding of development for HTC Vive, Oculus, Samsung Gear, Microsoft’s HoloLens and Google ARCore platforms. A technical demo or a link is required
• Exhibits strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Exercises great communication skills, as well as being organized and willing to help
• Capable of working in a team environment, inhouse and remotely as well as working independently
• Able to diagnose problems and make quick, accurate decisions
• Adept in fast-paced environments, multi-tasking and attention to detail
• Troubleshoots and delivers solutions to programming defects and deployment issues
• Improves and refactors existing code
We are looking for a passionate and experienced developer that is eager to play a pivotal role in pushing the boundaries of the technical aspects of our VR experiences. Most of the work will be for VR/gameplay interactions but backend knowledge is a bonus.
The ideal candidate is a proactive problem solver who works towards solving complex problems to create smooth user experiences while remaining on schedule and working with the technical constraints. Candidates must stay up-to-date on relevant technologies that include real-time rendering techniques and advancement in software and hardware solutions. The candidate must be enthusiastic, self-directed and collaborative, and adept at designing, implementing, and maintaining art, sound and design pipelines.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
• Opportunity to grow and develop professionally
• Competitive salary
• Creative and international working environment
• Other benefits that include health care and sport packages
• Modern office with game consoles, VR setup and access to all note-worthy VR experiences.
widełki 11,000-15,000 PLN+ VAT (do negocjacji)
Zobacz więcej ofert dla 8Bit Studio
Data publikacji: 2019-01-04
Liczba zgłoszeń: 0
Ofertę obejrzano: 336 razy