dla CI Games S.A. (Warszawa)
Praca stała Grafika i animacja
CI Games is a worldwide publisher and developer of interactive entertainment. Our portfolio includes action games, RPG, FPS and simulators. Games are our passion, which we want to share with you!
For our office in Warsaw, we are looking for candidate that will take the role of:
• A minimum of 2 years experience in animating moving objects and elements of the game environment
• Strong understanding of development issues involved in getting animations into a game
• Experience with editing Motion Capture data
• Full grasp of 3D Max and Maya or Motion Builder.
• A keen eye for movement, light, composition and form and skills in creating animations in a consistent style, with great care for detail.
• Experience with the development and implementation of animation pipelines
• A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates the ability to create high-quality animations
• Ability to convey the personality and emotions of a character through movement.
• Good communication skills, motivation and team-oriented approach to work.
• Passion for games and game-related topics.
If you are willing to take this job, please send us your CV in English on the e-mail address: email@example.com
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula:
“I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in my application documents by CI Games S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-351) at ul. Zajęcza 2B, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process and for subsequent recruitments for employees and co-workers of CI Games S.A.”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
Data publikacji: 2019-03-11
Liczba zgłoszeń: 4
Ofertę obejrzano: 894 razy