dla CI Games S.A. (Warszawa)
Praca stała Grafika i animacja
CI Games is a worldwide publisher and developer of interactive entertainment. Our portfolio includes action games, RPG, FPS and simulators. Games are our passion, which we want to share with you!
For our office in Warsaw, we are looking for candidate that will take the role of:
• At least 4 years of professional experience on the similar position
• Strong technical background in areas such as lighting and rendering, texturing, and graphics-related programming languages
• Wide knowledge of art packages ranging from modelling to texturing and special effects
• Fluent English
• Solution way of thinking to be able to think creatively to resolve technical challenges and limitations
• Have knowledge of console hardware architecture
• Highly skilled in the use of 3D graphics software
• Be able to anticipate the needs of the artists so as to streamline their productivity
• Perfect, detail-oriented, problem solving ability;
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
• Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
If you are willing to take this job, please send us your CV in English on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula:
“I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in my application documents by CI Games S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-351) at ul. Zajęcza 2B, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process and for subsequent recruitments for employees and co-workers of CI Games S.A.”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
Data publikacji: 2019-02-03
Liczba zgłoszeń: 1
Ofertę obejrzano: 421 razy