dla Crytek GmbH (Frankfurt am Main / Germany)
Praca stała Design
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Lead UI Designer to support the Hunt: Showdown team in our Frankfurt, Germany based studio.
• Lead, manage and mentor the UI team on a day to day basis to ensure a high level of quality.
• Create a work environment that is motivating for team members and which fosters development and creation.
• Ability to work pro-actively with other department leads.
• Participate in meetings, reviews, and planning as part of effective communication with the team.
• You will work closely with Producers and Project Managers in the planning and monitoring of the various stages of the project development.
• Development and implementation of UI elements, layouts into the game with the logic through our own tools.
• Visualization of ideas using wireframes, prototypes, visual mockups.
• Take initiative and willing to expand own horizon.
• 5+ years’ experience in a UI Designer capacity for PC games is a must.
• Must have shipped at least two AAA titles as a UI Designer, and at least one of them as a Lead UI Designer.
• Creative talent, creative courage and a very good analytical sense for user guidance.
• Excellent knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud products including, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and After Effects.
• Strong visualization and presentation skills.
• Basic programming skills to setup logic in our visual scripting language.
• Established interpersonal and organizational skills. Must work well in a team-oriented environment.
• Excellent English communication and writing skills.
• Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
• Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
• BFA in Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science or similar
• Additional programming language experience (good knowledge of Flash / Action Script is a strong plus).
• Familiarity with Scaleform is a plus.
• Version-control systems (Perforce, SVN, CVS, VSS) familiarity.
Zobacz więcej ofert dla Crytek GmbH
Data publikacji: 2019-03-06
Liczba zgłoszeń: 0
Ofertę obejrzano: 275 razy