dla Tate Multimedia (Warszawa )
Praca stała Testowanie
Tate Multimedia S.A. is a Poland-based international independent developer and game publisher. Studio maintain close partnerships with major players in sector: Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo. Company is publishing games on all major platforms, and developing an exclusive titles. In the past Tate Multimedia developed license-based games for major publishers in Europe (Koch Media, Atari), but now team is focusing on developing their own brands.
Studio operates according to the “house of ideas” model on an everyday basis, which means no idea is off the table allowing developers to have the creative freedom to continually seek new, daring, and even risky projects.
• Bugs reporting and verification of every game aspect
• New game mechanics evaluation and testing
• Suggestions with upgrades, changes to improve the overall quality of the game
• Cooperation inside QA team, and with other devs
• At least 6 months of experience as a QA Tester
• Keen eye, creativity, ability to catch mistakes
• Good MS Office skills
• Experience in using JIRA/Mantis
• Team Player
• Problem-solving attitude
• Have a passion for games
• Be able to communicate in Polish or English
• Basic knowledge of UE4
• Possibility of increasing qualifications
• Work with the team of pros and people with passion for games
• Benefits (multisport and medical card)
• Game library – research, inspiration and entertainment in one place
• Work in the modern office and environment
• Work contract agreement with full social package
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary in accordance to Your experience and skills
Interested persons please send the application by e-mail to:
Please include the following clause in your application:
I give my consent to Tate Multimedia S.A., processing my personal data contained in my job offer letter in order to carry out the recruitment procedure, pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016.
We will respond to selected applications. Thank you.
Data publikacji: 2018-12-06
Liczba zgłoszeń: 13
Ofertę obejrzano: 452 razy