Technical Artist - Photogrammetry
Infinity Ward Poland (Kraków)
Grafika i animacja
Infinity Ward, developer of numerous award winning games, is seeking a Technical Artist focusing on Photogrammetry, with experience in game development and an interest in working with next-generation technologies. If you are a Lighting Artist and have experience shipping titles with visually stunning realistic scenes, then we are looking for you!
Location: Kraków, Poland
- Work early in the process with our core graphics engine team on new features and make sure the new tech is delivered to highest possible quality on visuals and performance.
- Push photogrammetry to the highest possible quality level while working within performance and memory constraints.
- Improve and streamline existing processes where possible.
- Scout and plan trips to capture content based on the needs of production
- R&D for new photogrammetry solutions
- Strong modeling skills, evaluation of model performance and efficient use of UV space, etc.
- Strong Photography skills, and understanding of what’s required to get high quality consistent results.
- Strong understanding of PBR
- Experience with photogrammetry processing tools such as Reality Capture
- Experience with one or more scripting/programming languages in order to support processing of data
- Experience using texturing tools such as Substance Painter/Designer and Photoshop
- 2+ years of real-time lighting experience on current console hardware a plus
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to:
Please also include the following statement with your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the job offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment under the Data Protection Act 1997 (Dz. U. no. 133, item 883)
Zobacz więcej ofert dla Infinity Ward Poland
Data publikacji: 2019-01-03
Liczba zgłoszeń: 0
Ofertę obejrzano: 251 razy