dla Sperasoft, a Keywords Studio (Krakow)
Praca stała Programowanie
Sperasoft, a Keywords Studio, is expanding Krakow studio and looking for professionals passionate for Game Engineering. Join us to participate in Game Development.
Being a part of our Engineering, team you will be responsible for
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code;
• Help maintain code quality, organization;
• Implement performance and quality modules;
• Perform communications within a team.
• Proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification;
• Knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms;
• Understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments;
• Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions;
• Familiarity with templating in C++ ;
• Familiarity with continuous integration;
• Good communication skills and spoken English.
Would be a benefit if you have
• Experience in NextGen consoles development (PS4, XONE)
• Experience with UE4/Unity or other game engines
• Passion for gaming
• Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging projects including AAA titles
• Relocation program for new hires
• Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation at industry conferences and events
• Medical Insurance package
• Sensibly flexible working hours
• Breakfasts, snacks and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee machines
• Friendly team and a family-like environment
• Casual workplace environment in Krakow downtown including bicycle parking, game and chill-out zones
• Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational and safety needs, four paid days without sick list during a year, paid fitness club membership, corporate parties and team buildings and many more others
• Potential business trips to USA and Canada.
Data publikacji: 2019-03-14
Liczba zgłoszeń: 11
Ofertę obejrzano: 232 razy