dla DECA Games w Zdalnie
As an Android Engineer at DECA Games, you have Android development experience and best-of-class engineering skills. In collaboration with both internal and external partners, you will be a core contributor working on game features from beginning to end in a critical role.
- At least 4 years of industry experience.
- Shipped at least 1 Android mobile/social games.
- Expert in C++, JAVA, Kotlin, Cocos2d-X (nice to have)
- Extensive experience with building, releasing Android Apps
- Extensive experience working with internal and externally developed code
- Extensive experience with self-testing to minimize and fix issues
- Strong Documentation / Presentation / Communication skills
- Strong problem solving / debugging skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
DECA acquires older games that have loyal audiences that we believe that can last another decade. We bring our unique, player-focused approach to operations to help bring back disenfranchised players and retain the players that love the game very much.
DECA has a created a flexible work environment with people able to work from multiple locations and flex their hours to meet their personal obligations. We believe in flat organizations, small trusted and empowered teams, and long-term thinking.
Data publikacji: 2019-05-10
Liczba zgłoszeń: 4
Ofertę obejrzano: 349 razy