dla DECA Games (Zdalnie, Berlin)
Praca stała Zarządzanie
We are looking for a Technical Director who will help us build technical teams and evaluate new projects, making intuitive high-level decisions for game development. You will work with internal and external development teams to solve and avoid technical problems and build up the team.
You should have strong technical background on a variety of game projects and experience leading game development as well as the capability and willingness to dive into the details of code and infrastructure.
Work Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Experience as an engineering manager or technical lead on a online multiplayer game
• Significant experience in software development and coding in various languages
• Experience working with remote teams or 2nd party development
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Strong communication and presentation abilities, with close attention to detail
DECA acquires older games that have loyal audiences that we believe that can last another decade. We bring our unique, player-focused approach to operations to help bring back disenfranchised players and retain the players that love the game very much.
DECA has a created a flexible work environment with people able to work from multiple locations and flex their hours to meet their personal obligations. We believe in flat organizations, small trusted and empowered teams, and long-term thinking.
Zobacz więcej ofert dla DECA Games
Data publikacji: 2019-03-14
Liczba zgłoszeń: 2
Ofertę obejrzano: 168 razy