Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
Lead Unity Developer
- prototyping new solutions for games and writing ready-to-implement code,
- creating, testing, documenting and maintaining game code in cooperation with a team of developers,
- writing clean code and upgrade quality of already existing one,
- profiling and optimizing written or existing code,
- propagating your knowledge of Unity through sharing your extensive experience,
- estimating the time required for completing assigned tasks and completing them in said time,
- development of a subordinate team.
- great knowledge of Unity and C#,
- experience working on Unity projects of medium to large scale,
- min. 2 years experience as Unity Developer,
- 3 years (or more) of professional experience in coding,
- experience in using third party APIs and SDKs,
- knowledge about design patterns and good programming practices,
- able to write robust, clean and reusable code,
- experience in working with a team of developers,
- experience in creating 2D games,
- professional experience as a Unity mobile game developer, at least one released title,
- debugging/optimization skills,
- ability to use source control system (e.g. GIT),
- creative thinking in problem solving,
- great teamwork and communication skills,
- proficient with Unity UI system,
- knowledge about Unity Physics system,
- good knowledge of Unity profiling and performances optimisations,
- a feel for graphics and animation skills,
- good understand of building process for Android and iOS platforms,
- knowledge of newest features in Unity engine,
- able to work in a team and contribute to knowledge sharing,
- proactive and organised,
- analytical mindset and problem solving attitude,
- good written and oral communication skills in English.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- experience with native development for Android and/or iOS,
- understanding of Backend technologies,
- experience with Unity Editor scripting.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- English or Polish language lessons if needed,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)