dla Limbic Entertainment GmbH (63225 Langen, Germany)
Praca stała Grafika i animacja
Firma Limbic Entertainment GmbH, twórca takich gier jak Heroes of Might and Magic VII, Tropico 6 i Memories of Mars, poszukuje pracowników na szereg stanowisk do studia ulokowanego w niemieckim Langen, niedaleko Frankfurtu nad Menem. Jeżeli chcesz spróbować swoich sił, pracować w miłej atmosferze i z ciekawymi ludźmi nad nowymi, ekscytującymi tytułami, serdecznie zapraszamy!
Limbic Entertainment is seeking an experienced Art Director (m/f/d) for unannounced Unreal 4 projects.
As our Art Director you will be responsible for the art direction on our productions and ensure that the graphics in the product maintain a consistent style and quality. You will work with our publisher and internal stakeholders to define the visual presentation of the final product.
• Create concept paintings and other benchmark assets that establish quality expectations and inspire others
• Support the visual creation team throughout development with clear direction, concise feedback and patient mentorship
• Develop guidelines and standards, including mood boards, shape language and color theory documents, art bibles, style guides
• Participate in art asset reviews
• Work closely with producers and other leads
• Several years of experience in game development
• Several released products
• Very good knowledge of current graphics software such as Photoshop, 3DSMax/Maya etc.
• Excellent conceptual skills when it comes to creating scribbles, mood boards and layouts
• Strong classical art skills
• Determination and good presentation skills
• High affinity to games, internet and multimedia
• Fluent in English
• EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany
Why working at Limbic?
MAKE AN IMPACT
You take responsibility and ownership of key aspects that impact the development of games at one of the biggest studios in Germany. We develop high-quality software with professionalism and commitment. We are not perfect but we are constantly improving!
Here you can learn from the best as well as become the best! We support your individual and professional growth and ambitions by offering online courses, GDC vault, events for knowledge transfer and mentorships.
You work in close department collaborations with an open feedback culture. Take part in our weekly social events (games, sports, food, barbeques and even more games). Enjoy free drinks, snacks and our fancy coffee machine while you make your colleagues friends.
We want our colleagues to stay at Limbic and offer social benefits as well as a competitive salary. As we have 17 years of experience, always 2+ projects and organic teams, you will have a secure job. Located near Frankfurt, the area has a lot to offer in your free time.
What people love most about Limbic is “the friendly, inviting and international atmosphere, my team and after-work activities such as MTG or bowling events”
Please send your full CV and cover email to:
Data publikacji: 2019-08-08
Liczba zgłoszeń: 2
Ofertę obejrzano: 371 razy