All In! Games is a publishing house and a development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Remember the name—we are gonna be loud!
We are a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas, who celebrate successes and learn from mistakes. We organize our work ourselves, choose the best way to complete tasks and trust each other to make the final result the best it can possibly be.
Join our Marketing and PR team as a:
Junior Graphic Designer
Together with Patrycja, our Graphic Designer, and Karol, our Junior Graphic Designer, you’ll be creating visual content and helping to spread the word about our exciting games.
Your tasks will be to:
- create engaging visual content for social media,
- cooperate with the marketing department in the implementation of marketing strategy by creating planned graphic materials,
- ccreate projects for game promotion and marketing campaigns,
- support the development of the brand’s identity,
- estimate the duration of assigned tasks and perform them in a timely manner,
Be sure that you:
- have experience in graphic design, preferably in a similar position,
- know how to perform the listed tasks well,
- are able to organize your work even without your supervisor in the room,
- have basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator,
- are creative and strive to improve your skills even further,
- can communicate with team members and know which dialogue option will not fail the quest
- have a good command of English,
Bonus points if you:
- are wildly passionate about games (but not too wild, you will still have to work!),
- have worked in the video game industry.
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get.
- Secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00).
- An employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary.
- Multisport, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future.
- Geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)
If you want to know more about us, check out our Facebook page!
Send your CV and portfolio here: email@example.com