We are looking for skilled and experienced UI Designer to join our UI team working on Cyberpunk 2077. The ideal candidate should be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently. If you are willing to constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
- Working closely with UI Artists and UI programmers, as well as developers from other disciplines, to implement UI solutions.
- Implementing and maintaining UI assets in the game's engine.
- Delivering proper technical designs and reviewing general user experience.
- Communicating scenarios, interactions and designs to the team.
- Ensuring the technical consistency and integrity of UI assets.
- Bringing solutions to technical problems.
- Defining and documenting technical standards and best practices.
- Testing and debugging UI content.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Participating in meetings, brainstorming ideas, pitching concepts and responding to feedback.
- At least 3 years of working experience with UI development
- Working knowledge of C++ or C#
- Good understanding of graphics optimization practices.
- Ability to do layout designs with provided tools
- Knowledge of anchor/layout design for different aspect ratios.
- Understanding of different input systems.
- Excellent communication skills, friendly and approachable attitude.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Fluent English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
If you'd like to join us, please click I'm Interested here
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on the processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.