dla Techland w Wrocław
Founded in 1991, Techland is a renowned global publisher, distributor, and developer of video games. Our titles – especially Dying Light and Dying Light: The Following as well as the Dead Island and the Call of Juarez game series – achieved an international success and won millions of fans. Dying Light, which launched in 2015, has been played by more than 11 million people to date. In 2016 the company joined the international publishing market as Techland Publishing, and announced development of two triple-A titles: Dying Light 2 and fantasy action RPG game. Thanks to industry-leading specialists and use of latest technology, Techland is committed to delivering unforgettable experiences and innovative entertainment to players around the world.
The main task at this position is providing the fluent narration in the game through:
- creating interesting in-game cinematics and interactive dialog scenes,
- working with the narrative, design and art teams,
- buiding dialog choices tree,
- assuring technical implementation.
- experience in creating cinematics for games or movies,
- practical knowledge of the principles of staging and camera operation,
- knowledge of the principles of film editing,
- basic knowledge of character animation,
- authentic interest in video games (knowledge of trends, ability to analyze games in terms of handling narration),
- ability to tell a logical and cause and effect narrative.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of any editors used to create games,
- basic knowledge of Motion Builder or Maya software.
What are you looking for in a new job?
- INTERESTING PROJECTS – Two AAA games in the works, developed independently on the same technology.
- TIME TO LEARN – You get your own budget for conferences and workshops along additional days off to attend them.
- REAL IMPACT – Whether you are an industry veteran or a gifted young talent, your work and know-how can make a difference in the team and project.
- FUN & PARTIES – Arcades, barbecue, office canteen, and lots of consoles available all the time. Yummy food, loads of booze, and great music at company-wide parties.
- CHANCE TO TEACH – Share your expertise through the internal Mentoring Program or try yourself as a lecturer at the universities the company cooperates with.
- WORK FLEXIBILITY – We care for your work-life balance, so flexible work hours are always an option.
Data publikacji: 2019-11-06
Ofertę obejrzano: 399 razy