dla TELUS International Europe w Sofia, Bulgaria
Praca stała Inne
#FEEL GOOD WITH US!
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services. The company has almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.
• Help out our players with any issues they might have via tickets & chat
• Make case by case player focused decisions in order to provide the best player experience we can
• Identify trending issues and bugs submitted by players and communicate them to the appropriate teams
• Collaborate with a passionate team of gamers in order to give our support a player to player feel
• Passionate about gaming. You have played at least a few games recently and can relate to their concept, the community and the mindset of a gamer.
• Have excellent Polish language skills with a good understanding of how to handle support requests. Also good in written & spoken English required for communication between team members and other offices.
• Player empathy person. As a player, you should be able to understand a player’s perspective when tackling their issue and make the whole experience a talk between gamers rather than a client/customer conversation.
• Understanding Player Support. Even if you don’t have experience in the field, you should have a grasp of what a support ticket & chat is and distinguish between what makes a good versus a bad support experience.
• Stable job (permanent labor contract)
• Competitive salary for the local market
• Opportunity to plan your own working schedule
• Career development opportunities
• Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets / Transportation from Airport / Up to one month Free Accommodation in a hotel
• Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
• International modern working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
• Special Discounts & Offers for all employees (Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
• Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
• Employee referral bonuses
• Positive environment
• Supportive work-life balance policies
• Continuous assistance and learning
• Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send your CV!
Data publikacji: 2020-03-17
Ofertę obejrzano: 405 razy