Junior 3D Artist
dla Techland w Wrocław
Grafika i animacja
Founded in 1991, Techland is a renowned global publisher, distributor, and developer of video games. Our titles – especially Dying Light and Dying Light: The Following as well as the Dead Island and the Call of Juarez game series – achieved an international success and won millions of fans. Dying Light, which launched in 2015, has been played by more than 16 million people to date.
Your main responsibility will be to create 3D models for our next big title.
Your daily tasks:
- creating and modifying 3D models, working directly with the Art Director, with direction of your work being detailed by the Art Guide,
- creating 3D models according to defined technical requirements and ensuring the quality of implemented textures,
- presenting effects of your work and efficiently justifying your projects decisions,
- being a part of a competent, interdisciplinary team creating environment,
- learning our internal tools and (if you are not familiar with) the Substance Designer, as well as Substance Painter,
- having substantial influence on the final version of the product and the player’s experience.
You meet our expectations if you are:
- experienced. Have experience in creating 3D models (using 3DsMax or Blender) to AAA projects,
- talented and creative. Models created by you are telling a story and are realistic,
- curious about the world and ambitious. Want to see the effects of your work to come to life in the world of our game,
- sensitive. Models that you create are interesting, authentic and full of love,
- open minded. Like to share your knowledge and experience with others.
Data publikacji: 2020-03-24
Ofertę obejrzano: 1116 razy