Infinity Ward, developer of Call of Duty Modern Warfare, are seeking a motivated Lead UI Engineer to work at our studio in Kraków.
As a Lead UI Engineer with a UI emphasis this person will work on the user interfaces within the latest Call of Duty titles. This is a great opportunity to work with a passionate team that defines and shapes the interface to our players.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Design and architect UI systems and frameworks.
- Mentor UI Engineers.
- Develop, modify, and debug UI software in script and C/C++.
- Deploy, evaluate performance, optimize and test UI software on PC and console platforms.
- Collaborate with other internal departments (art, design, audio, QA, etc.)
- Co-develop and collaborate with other Activision studios.
- Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams.
- Participate in the scheduling, design, performance and code review process.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Engineering, or Math related field.
- Shipped at least one AAA game title.
- 6+ years of experience working in the game industry or related field.
- Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code.
- Passion for games.
- Experience with console development.
- Aptitude for UX design.
- Familiarity with Lua programming.
Please also include the following statement with your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the job offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment under the Data Protection Act 1997 (Dz. U. no. 133, item 883)