Come work with us at our Gothenburg office!
Thunderful is a company formed by a number of small indies companies coming together to make something greater than they could have done independently. With roots in the award-winning SteamWorld series, known for its frequent genre-hopping and inclusive design, we have an experienced teams working on games like The Gunk, Lost in Random and other, un-announced but equally charming titles.
About the role
We are currently looking for an ambitious and proactive Recruiter that can take charge of our current recruitment needs. A self-starter that can own and drive the recruitment process with minimal supervision and support. Someone that has prior experience from working within the games industry, recruiting and hiring game developers.
As a Recruiter at Thunderful Development you will be working closely with (and report to) HR and collaborate with management, production and key staff in leading roles.
The role includes:
Being responsible for:
- Overall recruitment for a company of ~130 employees, currently in a strong expansion phase.
- Setup and improve the current recruitment process, from first candidate contact - to signed employment agreement.
- Responsible for a set recruitment budget.
- Recruitment including ads, sourcing, interview, reference taking, assessment, contract and salary negotiation.
- Handling of applicants using TeamTailor as your main tool.
- Assess future recruitment needs together with management and key staff.
- Coordinate with key staff to conduct interviews and draft recruitment profiles for ads.
- Utilize your own(and others) network to target ideal candidates.
- Organizing and participating in (online) recruitment events.
- Experience from recruiting within the games industry i.e understanding the different roles and what type of skills that creates value within respective disciplines(Tech, Art, Design .etc)
- Experience of how to access and identify talent within the games industry.
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle recruitment including ads, sourcing, interview, reference taking, assessment, contract and salary negotiation.
- Experience with using the different applicant tracking systems, preferably TeamTailor.
- Experience in organizing and participating in (online) recruitment events
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English)
- Strong ability to prioritize your day-to-day task effectively based on current needs, using good organizational skills.
- Great team player and interpersonal skills
- Experience with foreign recruitment (relocation, migration certificate process, work permits .etc)
- Experience with translating employer value proposition to attractive and concrete offers based on a set recruitment strategy.
- Living in or around Gothenburg
Our bonus points:
- Collective Agreement (Tekniktjänsteavtalet) + Union club
- Paid overtime
- Pension plan (tjänstepension)
- Flexible work hours
- Yearly wellness grant (friskvårdsbidrag)
- Occupational Health Care
- Weekly Wellness activity hour