dla Vivid Games S.A. w Remotely/Bydgoszcz/Warszawa
Praca stała Zarządzanie
Vivid Games is one of the leading polish mobile game developers. For over a decade we’ve been working on some amazing games, including Real Boxing, the world’s best and most recognizable mobile boxing franchise.
We are a team of over 80 passionate individuals on a mission to entertain players with great games. To deliver on that promise, we take creative risks and set our goals high. Our vision is to be a world-class mobile studio with globally acclaimed hit titles.
We’re innovative and dynamic. We work in small, Agile teams and foster our culture and the quality of work environment. The games we publish are developed by internal teams and external studios as well as from publishing program. We work remotely, having offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw.
Join Vivid Games as Product Owner and lead a small, experienced development team to increase product value. You'll focus on developing casual and mid-core mobile games acquired from the publishing program, while counting on maximum autonomy and ownership in your work. This role directly affects Vivid Games' long-term strategy, both developing f2p games and influencing our future portfolio as one of the major stakeholders in the company.
Location: REMOTELY or Bydgoszcz/Warszawa
What are your duties?
* Manage the priority for self-organized games team and the product throughout its lifecycle,
* Define the product vision and compose written specifications, ensuring functional requirements for new products and features are defined in detail,
* Evaluate the quality of ongoing project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule,
* Gather and prioritize product requirements,
* Define long-term and short-term to guide the efforts of the Development Team working in the Scrum approach,
* Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance, analyze trends in the gaming market, and continuously review the competitive landscape,
* Contributing to the publishing process of evaluating new game leads,
* Work closely with the external partners to deliver outstanding products.
What should you offer?
* At least 3 years of experience in leading the production of games (ideally for f2p mobile games),
* Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills,
* Ability to act as a team player and consider the needs of the business,
* Knowledge of Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban),
* Ability to incorporate research, insights, feedback, and recommendations from multiple parties into actionable development plans,
* Proficiency in English (our team is English-speaking),
* Strong data analysis capacities,
* Knowledgeable of game industry trends and enjoys playing games.
What are we offering?
* Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
* Maximum autonomy and ownership in game development process (as it's one of our core value),
* Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
* Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
* Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
* Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional, and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care and personal development budget at your disposal (up to $1000 yearly).
Make a shift in your careers and join our mission to entertain players with great games!
Data publikacji: 2021-10-12
Ofertę obejrzano: 257 razy
To ogłoszenie korzysta z zewnętrznego systemu rekrutacyjnego.
Klikając przycisk poniżej zostaniesz do niego przekierowany:Przejdź do serwisu rekrutacyjnego