Senior 3D Artist
dla Katana Poland w Warszawa
Grafika i animacja
KATANA STUDIO is experienced in automotive solutions and commercial production. We are using the newest, cutting edge technology that is available and cooperate closely with the leading companies on the market.
On a daily basis we are producing content for the biggest brand all over the world such as Nissan, Volkswagen, Subaru and more. You will be able to see work in the mainstream channels, commercials made by our studio were displayed all over the world, even on champions league finals.
Studio Katana (branch in Warsaw) is looking for Senior 3D Artist - a full-time on-site position for the WebGL department team.
- creating high-quality optimized meshes
- creating product animations
- creating detailed textures and materials
- close cooperation with Lead and Producer to achieve visual quality
- at least 2 year experience on similar position
- good knowledge of Blender
- ability to create high quality and well-optimized models
- ability to work in a team and adjusting to the pipeline
- good knowledge of Substance Painter / Designer
- good knowledge about PBR materials
- experience in project bidding
- experience with Unity or/and Unreal Engine
- experience in working with WebGL
- experience in creating scripts for Blender
- experience in other software like 3DS Max, Maya etc.
- knowledge of Python
- commercial projects in the portfolio
- artistic sense
- Salary may vary depending on skill level and experience (B2B / invoice amount starts from 9100pln )
- All employees, regardless of the form of employment get 20 or 26 paid vacation per year
- Private medical care with the option to extend it to the family members
- Sport Packages
- Flexible working hours
- Work with experienced and high qualified team members
Data publikacji: 2021-11-24
Ofertę obejrzano: 255 razy