Anshar Studios is looking for a talented Lighting Artist to join our team on-site in Katowice, Poland or remotely.
- Research for mood and lighting scenarios designed to achieve goals from high-level design and art direction,
- Collaborate with various development branches (i.e. Level Design, Concept and Environment art, and SFX/VFX) to create areas of the game from early graybox to final polish and optimization using many techniques (baked, dynamic, probes), in an HDR and exposure balanced manner,
- Optimize in-game lighting scenarios to maintain required performance targets and technical stability.
- Knowledge of pipelines and tools for realtime lighting,
- Knowledge of light behaviour and color theory,
- Knowledge of light as a tool in composition and Level Design,
- Self-driven to learn and discover new things,
- At least amateur experience in creating lighting in 3D engines.
- Experience in game development
- Knowledge of PBR theory
- Understanding of Unreal Engine 4/5
- Basic knowledge about real-time lighting restrictions
- Fluent English (C1/C2 level),
- Strong traditional art foundation,
- Proficiency with color grading and shader development,
- Passion for playing a variety of game genres both digital and physical.
- Flexible work hours
- Private life and health care insurance
- Co-financing of Multisport cards
- English lessons
- Help with relocation
- No crunch
- No non-compete policy
- Pet-friendly office
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops
Submission / Portfolio Instructions:
- Please send your application to email@example.com with Junior Lighting Artist in the subject
- CV is required
- Cover Letter is optional
- Portfolio and/or reel demonstrating relevant skills is required
- Must be willing to complete an art test if requested
Do not forget to include a clause on the use of personal data (GDPR), without it we can’t process your application:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by the company Anshar Studios S.A."
If you are also interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please also include the following consent:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in future recruitment processes organized by the company Anshar Studios S.A."
Founded in 2012, Anshar Studios focuses on 1st and 3rd party game development for all major gaming platforms.
Currently, we're employing over 100 specialists in our studio in Katowice and we are very open to new talented developers willing to join us on site.
Working with Anshar gives you the opportunity to develop your skills, participate in challenging projects, and team up with a bunch of skilled people with a passion for video games.